DaVita Inc. (NYSE: DVA), a FORTUNE 500 company, is a leading global healthcare provider, with approximately 70,000 teammates working across 10 countries to provide industry-leading care to 250,000 dialysis patients within our 3,000+ clinics.
In Malaysia, DaVita is the #1 private dialysis provider, with 350 teammates serving over 2,000 patients in our 40 clinics nationally. We aspire to grow to 100+ clinics in the coming years and establish ourselves as the clear industry leader, which will create opportunities for our teammates to step up in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Our Mission is to be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice. Since our inception in 2000, DaVita (which means “giving life” in Italian) has set the standard across the industry. When you join DaVita, you’re joining a winning team. DaVita has a unique culture that has been written about in several Harvard Business Review (HBR) case studies, with distinctive emphasis on our Core Values and being “a Community First and a Company Second.”
Here is what you can expect when you join DaVita:
- Dedication, above all, to caring for our patients
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential
- Performance-based meritocracy that rewards stellar individual and team contributions
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, financial wellbeing and future
DaVita promotes equal opportunity employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or any other impermissible criteria under law.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.