- We have a solid proven track record of organising over successful career fairs since 2002 – that’s over a decade of experience!
- A multi-channel publicity programme which includes print (newspaper and magazines), broadcast (television and radio), outdoor (billboard, buntings), online (search, keywords, display, Facebook, Twitter, EDM) and mobile (text).
- Dedicated fair for experienced jobseekers, with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Co-located with Post Graduate Education Fair – offering Masters and Doctorate level programmes to appeal to more senior candidates.
- Proven venue with strong traffic and centralised location.
- 300,000 targeted EDMs to candidates in different income tiers, below and above RM80,000 per annum.
- Dedicated pre-registration lane and premium lane respectively for pre-registered candidates and candidates who are currently earning RM 80,000 and above per annum.
- Premium Lounge for premium candidates, with unlimited food and beverage, wifi access, sofa seaters and massage chairs.
- Concurrently held with the 21st Post Graduate Education Fair which will itself bring more than 20,000 visitors comprising professional graduates and experienced talents.
HOW THE TALENT SHORTAGE HURTS INNOVATION
Companies indicated that talents constraint impacted their company’s growth and profitability over the past 12 months in the following ways:
Our talent-related expenses rose more than expected
We canceled or delayed a key strategic initiative
We couldn’t achieve growth forecasts in oversea markets
We weren’t able to innovate effectively
We couldn’t achieve growth forecasts in the country where we are based
We were unable to pursue a market opportunity
Our production and / or service delivery quality standards fell
MEGA CAREER FAIR DIFFERENCES
2017 EXHIBITORS LIST
and many more..